Jeremiah is the Cofounder and CEO of SimpleTiger, a boutique digital marketing agency specializing in SEO for entrepreneurs. The SEO industry is plagued by smoke and mirrors, blackhat techniques, and a lack of transparency, and Jeremiah wants to change that for good. For 11 years, Jeremiah has helped companies like Segment.com, Shopify, NBC, MTV, E*Trade, LG, and Sports Illustrated see significant gains in their search results, organic traffic, and revenue.
Jeremiah’s story is a fascinating journey that illustrates the importance of introspection and understanding yourself to the fullest. If you have self-knowledge, a world of opportunity opens up for you that would not be available without it. Truly, it’s hard to overstate the importance of this.
Some of the things we talk about
- Poor grades in school and what that means
- Understanding your unique learning style
- The importance of self awareness
- Just in time learning
- Tips for SEO and getting your site more exposure on Google
- Building an SEO agency
- Benefits of working remotely
- The future of work
- Parting advice for students
- SimpleTiger – Jeremiah’s website
- SimpleTiger FREE SEO guide
- Take the DISC self-assessment test! Know yourself better.
- Moz Beginner’s Guide to SEO
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.