What's new

What are you working on? Let's hear your answers!

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Would love to know what everyone is working. Provide links if you have any!

I am working on:

• This forum and site, always lol
  • PeerMotion - blockchain startup in the performance-based marketing space
  • AffiliateFix - 93,000 member affiliate marketing forum
There are a few other things but for this season these projects take up all of my time. :)

How about you?

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #3
Hey! I'm building a healthcare clinic focused on opioid addiction in Pittsburgh. Right now I'm:
  • Recruiting prescribers
  • Tying off the remainder of regulatory development
  • Training friends coming on as partners
It's starting to get pretty interesting.
Dude it's selfish but I would love you to start a follow-along haha

Dude it's selfish but I would love you to start a follow-along haha
Here's what it would look like:

"Regulatory development on PA Section 704 done today. Feeling really great about it, even if nobody else in the clinic cares. Now moving on to Section 705! Only 24 left to go! Also I talked to staff today for fifteen minutes and they seem content. Will bring in some treats for them Friday because of their hard work."

Kidding aside, there's a reason most people won't touch this business with a 10 foot pole. It's a shame too, because I've never seen so much opportunity in my life.

Edit: Didn't realize you had this in the forum! I must have overlooked that. I'll have to take a crack at it :)

Last edited:

Sam

Staff member
Here's me!

- Starting a trade union for couriers in Scotland
- Developing cutting edge web platforms for medical practices in the UK
- Getting comfortable with creating content again, focusing on putting my personal brand forward while providing others with value

Gerrit

"Regulatory development on PA Section 704 done today. Feeling really great about it, even if nobody else in the clinic cares. Now moving on to Section 705! Only 24 left to go! Also I talked to staff today for fifteen minutes and they seem content. Will bring in some treats for them Friday because of their hard work."

Kidding aside, there's a reason most people won't touch this business with a 10 foot pole. It's a shame too, because I've never seen so much opportunity in my life.

Edit: Didn't realize you had this in the forum! I must have overlooked that. I'll have to take a crack at it :)
Great to see your work progress man. And great opportunity always comes with risk as far as I can see. And risk scares the hell out of people. But this also looks like you have a lot of bureaucratic stuff to deal with if I read this correctly.

Gerrit

Here's me!

- Starting a trade union for couriers in Scotland
- Developing cutting edge web platforms for medical practices in the UK
- Getting comfortable with creating content again, focusing on putting my personal brand forward while providing others with value
I didn’t know you where also in the medical field. What do your platforms provide?
(Also as in: @Schneck is also in de medical field, I just build websites ?)

Faith.O

Would love to know what everyone is working. Provide links if you have any!

I am working on:

• This forum and site, always lol
  • PeerMotion - blockchain startup in the performance-based marketing space
  • AffiliateFix - 93,000 member affiliate marketing forum
There are a few other things but for this season these projects take up all of my time. :)

How about you?

I'm making progress on My website!
FaithAudreyAnn.com :)

Been having an awesome time in Croatia and learning lots. You can read more on the site! (Once I add content ?)

Gerrit

I'm making progress on My website!
FaithAudreyAnn.com :)

Been having an awesome time in Croatia and learning lots. You can read more on the site! (Once I add content ?)
The design looks good already! nice choice of WP theme. If you need any help on it. I use WP a lot and I'm a web developer. Just send me a PM if you're stuck with something.

Sam

Staff member
I didn’t know you where also in the medical field. What do your platforms provide?
We're essentially making sure patients are getting directed to the right resources from the medical practice without them needing to book as many unnecessary doctor appointments (which is currently causing a strain on the practices by overloading them). It also costs the practices money as they have to get locum doctors in to cover gaps in rotas because of so many patients coming in and not enough doctors. So essentially creating a reverse sales funnel :D

Sam

Staff member

Were you on the podcast a couple of times @Schneck?

Were you on the podcast a couple of times @Schneck?
Hey Sam! I was on twice. If you are interested/concerned with overloaded practices, an area worth serious inquiry is medical office workflow. I'm of the firm opinion that we do not have a doctor shortage, but rather we have them doing a lot of unnecessary stuff every day. My father is a physician and approx. 45% of his week is not seeing patients. In some specialties it is as high as 91% (this is for the local hospital network here, who did an internal survey a few years back). I solved it with behavioral health, although it would be a little different in different areas of medicine. I won't pretend to understand Scotland however.

Hey Gerrit! Appreciate the interest. My previous clinics treated opioid addiction, psychiatry, and behavioral health issues. My new work is pretty similar. We aren't open yet however. It takes time to switch states - lot of regulatory shit to deal with.

You're right that people are afraid of risk. But once you leave behind that guaranteed income that you are paying for with your soul, you find a way to make it work. I can say this is the case for nearly all my friends now.

Gerrit

But once you leave behind that guaranteed income that you are paying for with your soul, you find a way to make it work.
So true and the little part “that you are paying for with your soul” is such a good observation. Then my next thought is, if I manage to run a company well, how do I make sure I don’t take my employees souls ??