What's new

Weekly Top 10 Purposeful Jobs Listing: week of Sept 20, 2018

Thread starter #1

Looking for a job that's different & meaningful?

Discover Jobs That Matter

What's on our minds this week:

Jeff is thinking a lot about trade-offs. "There are days when my 18-month-old son wakes me up (far too early in the morning) and I think of all the things I want to provide for him and how much less certainty I have about the material things I can offer (including college). But when I linger too long here, I remind myself that the upside of the trade-off on financial security so far has been owning my schedule and being there for my son when I want to be — like today, when I saw him for lunch."

The key to leading a more purposeful life, we think, is to be aware of the trade-offs you make and recognize that the balance between living comfortably and authentically is constantly changing — at least for us it is! :)

Purposefully yours,
Jeff, Greg, Yulia, Mada, and the Project X team

More details on PURPOSE SPARKS here.

TOP 10 PURPOSEFUL JOB LISTINGS

ENTRY LEVEL
from internships to jobs requiring around 4 years experience

1. LEADERSHIP PROGRAM: Build your consulting, social entrepreneurship, empathy, and design thinking skills while solving "wicked" problems in NYC and Guatemala as a participant in the only multi-country internship @CAREER X — NYC & Guatemala

2. Hone your production, communications, and story-telling skills as a Producer for the largest and most inspiring travel community on social media @Beautiful Destinations — NYC

3. INTERNSHIP: Build your business development, communications, and social media skills while helping to spark the global conversation around feminism and gender balance @Shiftbalance — REMOTE

4. Grow your creative, communications and project management skills as a digital marketing designer @Athleta — San Francisco

5. Master your cross-cultural understanding, relationship-building, and content creation skills and mentor young fellows preparing for life after high school as the international community coordinator @Year On — REMOTE + Peru, Indonesia, Mexico, Tanzania or India

ADVANCED ROLES
opportunities for those with more than 4 years of experience

1. Develop, lead and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns and grow the company’s e-commerce business as senior digital marketing manager @Honest Company — Playa Vista, CA

2. Build crucial relationships with key partners and hone your business-to-business sales skills as the market development manager at the organization working to make agriculture great again @Indigo — Boston

3. Identify top talent at the pioneering platform connecting physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies for better patient outcomes as a recruiter @Quartet — NYC

4. Lead marketing strategy and sales for the business-to-business unit of a company building a frictionless and global online payments platform @Payoneer — Palo Alto, CA

5. Develop critical issues campaigns and nurture a growing team as the US Campaigns Director @Change.org — NYC, San Francisco, or Washington, DC

Know someone who might find our TOP 10 email useful? Forward to a friend. 📩