Here's our weekly dose of purposeful jobs...
Looking for a job that's different & meaningful?
Discover Jobs That Matter
More details on PURPOSE SPARKS here.
TOP 10 PURPOSEFUL JOB LISTINGS
from internships to jobs requiring around 4 years experience
1. LEADERSHIP PROGRAM: Build your consulting, social entrepreneurship, empathy, and design thinking skills while solving "wicked" problems in NYC and Guatemala as a participant in the only multi-country internship @CAREER X — NYC & Guatemala
2. REMOTE-FRIENDLY: Develop your entrepreneurial and creative skills by joining a two-person startup designing immersive 4-7 day apprenticeships with master artists and craftsmen around the world as the guest experience coordinator @Vacation With An Artist — NYC
3. Develop your partnership and experiential marketing skills as Marketing Manager at the first consumer brand in the world to sell products exclusively via text message @Dirty Lemon — NYC
4. Hone your creative and digital media skills in the service of preserving humanity's stories to build connections among strangers as Associate Manager of digital communications @StoryCorps — NYC
5. Deepen your communication skills by creating content to engage donors who support the tutoring, mentoring and holistic needs of students in schools @City Year — Boston
opportunities for those with more than 4 years of experience
1. Hone your partnership, organizational development, and strategic implementation skills as the Director of Diversity and Belonging @AirBnB — SF
2. Master your event management, partnership, and community development skills as the community programming manager @WeWork — NYC
3. Expand your organizational and human development skills building the talented team working on the @Nuclear Threat Initiative as the newly-created Human Resource Director — Washington, DC
4. Take the helm as Executive Director to build strategic relationships and make an immediate impact on the organization transforming our education systems to prepare globally competent young adults @WorldSavvy — SF
5. Develop your strategic, analytical, and growth-hacking skills as the growth marketing manager at the company building a multi-purpose community space for women @The Wing — NYC
Know someone who might find our TOP 10 email useful? Forward to a friend. 📩