What's new

Stranger Encounters Podcast

Thread starter #1
Today I recorded two interviews that went very well. One interview was with Brad Carl, an author and former radio personality, and the 2nd interview was with Zoë Marshall, an actress and blogger. We had a great time sharing experiences and I'm stoked about tomorrow's interview with Mance Rayder. Thursday Scott Horton is booked, and Zack Sewell from a band Sicmonic. First episodes are due to release September 3.

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Today I recorded two interviews that went very well. One interview was with Brad Carl, an author and former radio personality, and the 2nd interview was with Zoë Marshall, an actress and blogger. We had a great time sharing experiences and I'm stoked about tomorrow's interview with Mance Rayder. Thursday Scott Horton is booked, and Zack Sewell from a band Sicmonic. First episodes are due to release September 3.
Amazing man! Looking forward to listening...and being on their myself! :)

Thread starter #3
It's going really well. I'm going back to job today, but 6 interviews have been accomplished. I still haven't nailed down my style, but as long as ppl find the conversations interesting I'm not pressuring myself to narrow the conversations.

Thread starter #4
To date, there are 13 recordings near ready to be enjoyed. There's also some ideas to assist others in their journey being considered, and I think I've captured the essence of my audience in the logo.

Attachments

Thread starter #5
This week I launched Stranger Encounters, posting 3 episodes, interviewed Kylon and Sam, have an interview scheduled with Stephen Warley, have updated youtube channel, patreon, website, and started a weekly blog post!

We can do this!