What's new

Secretly hoping I flunk out just so my family won't know it was my way of dropping out or quitting again.

Thread starter #1
I'm done with college, I've been in school for 16 years and hated school for 16 years. I want to get into the IT field but just don't want to go to school. I currently havr a YouTube channel which I use for uploading my gaming. I'm hoping it works out because I enjoy playing video games and would love to make a living out of it. I know college isn't the only way to succeed in life I just wish everyone else I know, knew it too. I'm 22 years old and all I want is to make a living where I can live comfortably enough to have money left over after paying bills (which I don't have any right now thankfully). I dont want to keep going to a place I don't want to be and wasting my time being there. I want to succeed and I believe I can I just don't know how I can proceed with doing that.

Teliah Gienger

I'm done with college, I've been in school for 16 years and hated school for 16 years. I want to get into the IT field but just don't want to go to school. I currently havr a YouTube channel which I use for uploading my gaming. I'm hoping it works out because I enjoy playing video games and would love to make a living out of it. I know college isn't the only way to succeed in life I just wish everyone else I know, knew it too. I'm 22 years old and all I want is to make a living where I can live comfortably enough to have money left over after paying bills (which I don't have any right now thankfully). I dont want to keep going to a place I don't want to be and wasting my time being there. I want to succeed and I believe I can I just don't know how I can proceed with doing that.
I can definitely understand where you're coming from. I would recommend getting a job in IT if you don't already and just immerse yourself in it as much as possible. :) Learn everything and become the best. :)

Thread starter #3
I can definitely understand where you're coming from. I would recommend getting a job in IT if you don't already and just immerse yourself in it as much as possible. :) Learn everything and become the best. :)
Thanks for the recommendation. I was planning on getting a job in IT if I couldn't find one I was going to do an apprenticeship instead.