What's new

radius - open marketplace for real life learning

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys, there it is, my first vlog!

Obviously inspired by @Sam and his entrepreneur path, I'm going to document the process of founding radius; and hopefully learn a lot about making and editing video in the process. I promise I'll always keep these videos short and sweet, so there is no reason not to subscribe ;)

Let me know what you think!
Someday when radius is billion dollar company people will look back on this and be like "whoa". haha

cvans

Thread starter #49
Thanks guys!
I'll do my best to be more consistent with the videos from now on!

cvans

Thread starter #52
And the fourth one is also finished. This time I talk about what we mean with real life learning.

cvans

Thread starter #56
I finally wrote another Medium article again, and I think it's one of my best. I'm going to turn it into a video as well this weekend. Check it out!

Imagine
Think of something you have always wanted to learn. Something so cool, that the mere thought of mastering it really makes you light up and come alive.

Now, imagine yourself learning it. Imagine the ultimate, ideal learning environment that would allow you to really internalize this thing that you want to learn. Take a few moments to really imagine exactly how you would love to learn. What would that look like? Who would you be learning from? Where would you be? Who would you be learning with? When would you be learning? Take a snapshot of it, in your mind and remember what that would look like... [keep reading]