What's new

Online Learning roadmap for Remote Learners💻

Thread starter #1
Hello SD gang! Recently I posted about my project Remote Learners Club, a community of self-directed learners (Check out this thread). I have added one new feature to the website. You can create and share a roadmap for learning a particular subject with curated courses. So now whenever you want to learn something new, you don't have to research what courses to take for hours before actually learning that thing. I have already created a learning roadmap for web development (front-end and back-end). Feel free to add more courses and modules to it, in case I missed out something. I am also planning on adding more resources for other fields like maybe Digital Marketing. Feel free to check out and start adding your own resources.

If you want me to curate resources for a specific field, let me know. You can suggest me in this thread or DM me on any social media.

Screenshot (53).png Screenshot (54).png Screenshot (55).png

Teliah Gienger

Hello SD gang! Recently I posted about my project Remote Learners Club, a community of self-directed learners (Check out this thread). I have added one new feature to the website. You can create and share a roadmap for learning a particular subject with curated courses. So now whenever you want to learn something new, you don't have to research what courses to take for hours before actually learning that thing. I have already created a learning roadmap for web development (front-end and back-end). Feel free to add more courses and modules to it, in case I missed out something. I am also planning on adding more resources for other fields like maybe Digital Marketing. Feel free to check out and start adding your own resources.

If you want me to curate resources for a specific field, let me know. You can suggest me in this thread or DM me on any social media.

View attachment 15 View attachment 16 View attachment 17
Dang. That is sweet! I love the "roadmap" idea for getting to your goal.