What's new

My Daily Affirmations

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #1
I have 10-15 daily personal affirmations that I have said, daily, out loud and with conviction for the past several years. These are also affirmation/personal value hybrids. Both expressing things that I believe and affirm about myself and also commanding the practice of my non-negotiable values that are at the root of those affirmations. The root non-negotiable values are highlighted in bold text...for example, "being a leader".

Affirmations are different from goals. Goals are things that you want to accomplish and change on a regular basis as you achieve them. Affirmations are best described as the things that you want people to say about you at your funeral. In fact that's how I came up with the majority of these...by thinking about my future eulogy. Peachy, I know haha.

It's important to note that these don't have to have to be set in stone...mine have changed here and there over the years...but after awhile you settle into something that just sticks. The most recent additions have been the #14 and #15 for me.

Your words, your conscious thoughts, and especially your subconscious thoughts are the SINGLE MOST RELIABLE predictor of how your life will turn out. They are more powerful than you can comprehend. That's why it's so important to be in control and intentional about what you believe...especially what you believe about yourself.

Read:
  1. I have a positive attitude and I think positive thoughts at all times.
  2. I do unto others as I would have them do unto me.
  3. I am a leader, I lead by positive example in all situations.
  4. I defend those who cannot defend themselves.
  5. I am a man of integrity, I always tell the truth, my word is my bond.
  6. I am humble, I do not seek recognition for my actions.
  7. I have self control, I control my emotions and my actions regardless of the circumstance.
  8. I never quit, I am resilient, I persevere and thrive on adversity.
  9. I am a trendsetter and an influencer, which means I am creative, innovative and an outside-of-the-box thinker.
  10. I am healthy and strong, physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
  11. I am a wise manager of my time, money, and resources.
  12. I am hungry, self confident, and ambitious. I can do or have anything in life through DESIRE, FAITH, and HARD WORK.
  13. I take extreme ownership in all situations
  14. I am formidable
  15. I am abundant in all things
If you haven't I would get started on your own affirmation asap. Start by thinking about the kind of person you want to be, and what you want others to say about you...especially when you aren't around.

Sam

Staff member
@Kylon - these are incredible. Such a good example that you're setting of noble things to aspire towards. Shows the foundations that you're building on with healthy vulnerability. I've been thinking on this for a little while and think I'll try and tie in what your affirmations are (a standout template!) with my own beliefs and values. Thanks for sharing dude ;)

Teliah Gienger

@Kylon - these are incredible. Such a good example that you're setting of noble things to aspire towards. Shows the foundations that you're building on with healthy vulnerability. I've been thinking on this for a little while and think I'll try and tie in what your affirmations are (a standout template!) with my own beliefs and values. Thanks for sharing dude ;)
Will you share them? ;)