What's new

My 2018 Journey

Thread starter #24
Just a quick update on my journey! I have been subscribed to an online group named Business Boutique and they have videos where they help you build a business plan by the time you finish these particular videos. I finally got through all the videos, and it definitely opened up my eyes about who my target market is and reaching them through social media and email. So I have quite a bit to think about and put on paper :)

Teliah Gienger

Just a quick update on my journey! I have been subscribed to an online group named Business Boutique and they have videos where they help you build a business plan by the time you finish these particular videos. I finally got through all the videos, and it definitely opened up my eyes about who my target market is and reaching them through social media and email. So I have quite a bit to think about and put on paper :)
That's great! So, what is your plan? ;)

Thread starter #28
That's great! So, what is your plan? ;)
Ah nerve wracking question lol!!
Here is the simple version I guess:
My idea is to make planners to help people to learn how to set goals in a simple way. My target market is going to be women in their mid 20’s who live crazy busy lives, and I will be marketing via facebook and instagram. I am stuck on figuring out pricing since I don’t have my physical product yet. So, I don’t have a financial plan yet. I will work from home in the evenings. I hope I answered this okay 🙈 if you have other tips on solidifying a business plan please let me know!

Sam

It’s going okay! I’ve gotten a little behind due to my husband getting sick last week, but I’m trying to keep the ball rolling. I just need to figure out a system that works for me and my schedule 😅 balancing everything and keeping boundaries has gotten a little difficult.
A little bit of consistent effort week on week is the most powerful thing. Keep going!

Teliah Gienger

Ah nerve wracking question lol!!
Here is the simple version I guess:
My idea is to make planners to help people to learn how to set goals in a simple way. My target market is going to be women in their mid 20’s who live crazy busy lives, and I will be marketing via facebook and instagram. I am stuck on figuring out pricing since I don’t have my physical product yet. So, I don’t have a financial plan yet. I will work from home in the evenings. I hope I answered this okay 🙈 if you have other tips on solidifying a business plan please let me know!
That's a great plan so far! I love it! :) I think your next step would be to get a couple prototypes maybe and then do a group study. We do that when launching new products at the juice bar and then ask questions like: "Do you like the taste, would you pay for that?" but with some questions that pertain to planners. haha ;)

Thread starter #32
That's a great plan so far! I love it! :) I think your next step would be to get a couple prototypes maybe and then do a group study. We do that when launching new products at the juice bar and then ask questions like: "Do you like the taste, would you pay for that?" but with some questions that pertain to planners. haha ;)
I didn’t even consider doing that, thank you!

Thread starter #33
I’ve been intentional about getting in the habit of posting on my social media sites atleast once a day - not much interaction but working on it! Also, I’ve been posting a blog once a week so building consistency 😀 and proud moment : I created my first printable! I just have to learn how to use mail chimp so I can offer it to my email subscribers

Sam

I’ve been intentional about getting in the habit of posting on my social media sites atleast once a day - not much interaction but working on it! Also, I’ve been posting a blog once a week so building consistency 😀 and proud moment : I created my first printable! I just have to learn how to use mail chimp so I can offer it to my email subscribers
Consistency is key, you can do it! I'm only getting a handful of views on my entrepreneur path videos but I'll be so ready when one of them hits it big. Whether it takes 1 year or 5. THEN you have a ton of pre-existing content for your followers to engage with

Thread starter #35
Consistency is key, you can do it! I'm only getting a handful of views on my entrepreneur path videos but I'll be so ready when one of them hits it big. Whether it takes 1 year or 5. THEN you have a ton of pre-existing content for your followers to engage with
I love that perspective of being ready when it does get big!thank you ☺️