What's new

Music.

Gerrit

I used to be pretty intense about music. Always had something new on my phone. Lately I’ve gotten lazy and I just YouTube: jazz lounge and I’m perfectly happy. While programming I actually type in programming music on YouTube and a bunch of very fitting chill electronic music is played. I don’t even know who the artists are anymore. It’s quite chill but also a little embarrassing ??

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #5
I used to be pretty intense about music. Always had something new on my phone. Lately I’ve gotten lazy and I just YouTube: jazz lounge and I’m perfectly happy. While programming I actually type in programming music on YouTube and a bunch of very fitting chill electronic music is played. I don’t even know who the artists are anymore. It’s quite chill but also a little embarrassing ??
I definitely understand that! I'm listening to "yoga feels" right now and it's super chill. :) There is a balance. haha

I listen to SOOO much music it's insane haha. My work is too quiet without it. One of my favorites right now is the Proleter playlist on Pandora. I also love listening to classical ballet music if words become too distracting.
Other artist faves: AJR, Jon Bellion, H.E.R., Gramatik, SZA, and 90s throwbacks. Just to name a few! I have more :p

Last edited:

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #11
I listen to SOOO much music it's insane haha. My work is too quiet without it. One of my favorites right now is the Proleter playlist on Pandora. I also love listening to classical ballet music if words become too distracting.
Other artist faves: AJR, Jon Bellion, H.E.R., Gramatik, SZA, and 90s throwbacks. Just to name a few! I have more :p
LOVE 90's throwbacks!

Gerrit

This stuff is called happy hardcore, a form of hard house that was popular in the 90’s. It’s so bad ?
First I wanted to post Venga Boys but Kate told me they where famous in the US as well. Which surprised me.