What's new

Kylon, I'm trying to send you private emails, but on android, samsung browser, finding how to reach you is very frustrating.

Thread starter #1
When I post on the forum, and try to email, it is only mobile.

I'm not tech stupid. I'm not trying to make you look bad. I'm suggesting solutions.

There is stuff that I'd like to bounce off of you that I don't feel comfortable posting to the forum.

I know firefox is better, but it is becoming really bloated and slow. Resource hog.

The issue I'm having is ease of navigation, and finding what I'm looking for. I'm not slamming you, I'm asking/suggesting things that would benefit you to reach more people. Some people give up quicker than I do.

This may seem like I'm putting a fire to your backside, but, I think this may help you grow faster. At least for me, this would help tremendously.

Me encouraging you to grow, and get more dialed in. You, helping me to improve and share info and resources.

Win win in my book.

Thread starter #2
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=firefox+is+becoming+a+bloated+pig&t=samsung&ia=web

Microsoft and google are now the lesser of two evils. Firefox brings challenged hardware to its knees.

My 2 year old pc still has the horsepower for the challenge, yet that wasn't its main purpose for buying it. Weaker cpus like atom, android, and the like, it adds lag and lockups. My main pc was bought for brute force muscle in video transcoding.

I'm rambling now....