What's new

Just picked up 3 books today that will help and inspire me to become me 2.0

Thread starter #1
Following the suggestions from my post 10 things that rich do that the poor don't, I went out and got some books that I've heard suggested on the podcasts. One of the things was that the rich and successful have a voracious appetite for reading books and learning. Time to start that good habit!

Think and Grow Rich: The Original Version, Restored and Revised, New Revised Edition by Napoleon Hill, Ross Cornwell (Editor)

The Law of Success: The Master Wealth-Builder's Complete and Original Lesson Plan for Achieving Your Dreams by Napoleon Hill

And, The Alchemist (25th Anniversary Edition) by Paulo Coelho

I already have How to Win Friends and Influence People: The Only Book You'll Need to Lead You to Success by Dale Carnegie

My goal is to read every day. I've got a bunch of good ones, so I've got some studious reading to do! I think I'm going to start with The Alchemist.

Do you have thoughts on these? Do you have any other highly recommended books that would help build a strong foundation?

Thread starter #2
I started The Alchemist today. I had other tasks planned that I wanted to do, so I had to tear myself away from the book to get other things done. So far, it has caught my curiosity and I'm enjoying the book.

Now time to get stuff done before work. Today's journey is fun!