What's new

Just created my first blog site. Wow, by poking around, I've got a lot to learn about!

Thread starter #1
The idea for creating this has been sticking around, in my mind, for more than a week or two. I went back and forth, should I or shouldn't I do this. Then today, I decided that the only way I'm going to learn is by doing. The only way I'm going to find out if this is for me, is to give it a go.

I've heard from a few podcasts lately that it doesn't have to be perfect, just do it and get the ball rolling. Who knows what may come of this, what I'll learn, and what journey it may lead to? I'm taking a leap of faith, putting some skin (money and time) into the game, and really really wanting to do something and not give up so easily when it becomes a challenge.

The initial focus of my blog is for mutual benefits, to both myself and the readers. I share things I've learned, and am going through, and keep a positive mindset with my posts. I'm throwing myself out there and sharing my humanity.

My mantra is: Learn, Share, Inspire.

My site is terrybethlehem.com

Time to quit hiding from the world and make something of myself.

I still need to create posts and learn how to get the site to show up on searches (seo). The site is live, right now. I will be adding content throughout each week.

Thread starter #5
Thank you.
I need to post again soon, but I've discovered to write a good post, often it takes some planning and a structure that reads intelligently. I can't just simply throw something out there without much thought. But then again, thinking too much and not doing isn't productive either.

Just like life, find a good balance and go for it.

The old me is trying to talk me out of continuing this project, but it has only been up for like a week and a half. Keep at it and see how it develops and where it takes me.

Between this, reading, and journaling, I'm learning a lot about myself that I didn't realize. Things are slowly becoming clearer to me.