What's new

I'm listening to SD episodes backwards. Yeah I'm retarded. Kylon, when I heard your intro of "JUST DO IT!", that was SO motivating!

Thread starter #1
Before hearing it, I was progressing at a decent level. Once I figured out that was you, my level of daily improvement, took off like warp speed!

Thread starter #2
I'm discovering that I want more time to get things done. I need my 8 hours of sleep though. My inner voice tells me to go to bed earlier, so I wake up earlier, so I have more time to get stuff done before commitments. This is all good.

I'm discovering my groove. I'm learning what is beneficial to growing and what holds me back. I'm developing and improving daily.

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Haha glad you're going through all the episodes!

Yes trust me, I struggle with that too. I always wish their were more hours in the day! It's amazing how productive you can be though if you just focus on some basic health principles...getting enough sleep is definitely one of them!

Thread starter #4
One thing I'm wanting to work on more, is resist the temptation to go back asleep when I wake up. I look at the clock. The lazy side tells me I can sleep another 30 minutes to an hour, because it's not yet my target time to get up. I need to remember that I can get more things done if I just get my butt out of bed now.

That can be an opportunity I can use to teach myself the discipline I need to get going now instead of procrastinating.