What's new

How to get sh*t done - sharing my Trello board!

Gerrit

Yeah especially with all the visa and wedding stuff on top of all our self development plans. But the last one is mostly interesting and fun even if it’s hard work. The visa for the states is a stressful process.

Teliah Gienger

Yeah especially with all the visa and wedding stuff on top of all our self development plans. But the last one is mostly interesting and fun even if it’s hard work. The visa for the states is a stressful process.
Dang. Yea, that would be stressful. What an experience though! When is the wedding again?

Gerrit

What!? In Washington!?
Yes it’s where Kate’s family is originally from. So even though her direct family live in Texas now and we will most likely move there it seemed like a better place to have the wedding because letting Europeans visit Texas seemed a bit of a waste of all that money it costs. And Washington State is gorgeous. And Her family has a house there so we’ll probably be in WA the first 4 months of our stay. Depending a bit on circumstances.

Sam

Yes it’s where Kate’s family is originally from. So even though her direct family live in Texas now and we will most likely move there it seemed like a better place to have the wedding because letting Europeans visit Texas seemed a bit of a waste of all that money it costs. And Washington State is gorgeous. And Her family has a house there so we’ll probably be in WA the first 4 months of our stay. Depending a bit on circumstances.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding @Gerrit :)

Teliah Gienger

That's amazing! Washington is gorgeous. I was born in Texas too though, so I love them both. :) Well, when you guys are here, we should get together! We are just on top of Snoqualmie Pass...like an hour-ish away from Seattle.

Gerrit

That's amazing! Washington is gorgeous. I was born in Texas too though, so I love them both. :) Well, when you guys are here, we should get together! We are just on top of Snoqualmie Pass...like an hour-ish away from Seattle.
That would be awesome! As I told Kylon, Kate’s grandma lives in Snoqualmie so we’ll definitely be in that area!