What's new

Good afternoon. Sunlight is dying but life is not.

Propanna

Thread starter #1
Hi guys. I am Propanna from West Bengal,India. I am an enginerring college dropout. I was a b.tech computer science student. I love to study and have good thirst for knowledge.

Propanna

Thread starter #3
I am currently juggling with my life choices. I started learning c, python but I don't know what to do in life... everything in my life seems meaningless. I am a cse student in West Bengal, India and I want to continue my life in this case line even though I am a college dropout.

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't know what to do with your life, your mission is to START EXPLORING! Then THAT becomes your new purpose in life until you find something you love so much you want to put everything you've got towards it. Start trying new things, try new career paths and hobbies etc. You are learning to code and develop which is awesome. That's a life skill you can always use and improve upon...not to mention a great way to make money while you continue to explore other options.

You say life seems meaningless...but the reality is WE give our own lives meaning. You need to find your meaning...your "why". It's a really exciting journey...so enjoy it. And keep us updated. Maybe start a thread in the follow along journey forum so we can stay up to date and chat with you. :)

Sam

Staff member
Welcome Propanna! Great to see you in the forum. I would also recommend documenting your journey in the 'Follow Along Journey' forum, I have found great support and encouragement in my journey when I have posted my updates here.

What things other than coding interests you?