What's new

Exciting news

Thread starter #1
I have been a team captain for the company March of dimes fundraiser for a couple years. A few days ago I was asked by the director from March of dimes if I would be a photographer for the walk event! They have another photographer as well but 2 would be better. They use the picture's to make phaphlets they send to their sponsors. They tell a story using pictures. I will get a list of stuff they want photographed. It's volunteer but it's a new experience and exposure. Only problem is it usually rains that day.

Teliah Gienger

I have been a team captain for the company March of dimes fundraiser for a couple years. A few days ago I was asked by the director from March of dimes if I would be a photographer for the walk event! They have another photographer as well but 2 would be better. They use the picture's to make phaphlets they send to their sponsors. They tell a story using pictures. I will get a list of stuff they want photographed. It's volunteer but it's a new experience and exposure. Only problem is it usually rains that day.
That's great! Yea, like Gerrit said, it's a great experience no matter what. Plus, you put yourself out there in that capacity...chances are, it will keep happening. :)

Thread starter #5
I'm really excited, I just hope it doesn't rain like it usually does the day they schedule the walk event. The weather went from chilly weather last week to miserably hot this week!