What's new

Entrepreneur Path

cvans

Hey Sam, I just wanted to drop by and say I really like your videos. Unfortunately, I am not often able to watch them, because I'm usually in an environment where silence is required (work or newborn baby sleeping), but when I do, I watch 10 of them back to back. So I'm really behind, but I like what you're doing. Keep it up! :)

Sam

Thread starter #102
Hey Sam, I just wanted to drop by and say I really like your videos. Unfortunately, I am not often able to watch them, because I'm usually in an environment where silence is required (work or newborn baby sleeping), but when I do, I watch 10 of them back to back. So I'm really behind, but I like what you're doing. Keep it up! :)
That's so encouraging man! Thanks so much, I appreciate every single view - I'm so glad you're enjoying them :) you gonna be on tonight's call?

Sam

Thread starter #104
Still love these. :) I think I overheard Kylon listening to the comedian one...I need to listen to that one. :) Also, so stoked about our call and potentially meeting up!
Really appreciate that Te! I really enjoyed that one, Sanjeev has some awesome insight into how the creative arts are changing.

Yessssss!!!!!!! If things work out this might just happen :D So excited