What's new

Entrepreneur Path

Sam

Staff member
Thread starter #62
Guys, it's been awesome keeping you up to date with this.

In terms of the value you feel you've all been receiving from my Entrepreneur Path, I'm proud to announce that you're now able to put a number on that if you so desire by contributing to my Patreon HERE!

All contributions will be going towards upgrading my equipment and freeing up my time more to make the channel as high value as possible for all you guys and other non-conventional route takers!

Your continued support is incredibly appreciated and genuinely keeps me going. Thank you so much in advance! :)

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member

In terms of the value you feel you've all been receiving from my Entrepreneur Path, I'm proud to announce that you're now able to put a number on that if you so desire by contributing to my Patreon HERE!

All contributions will be going towards upgrading my equipment and freeing up my time more to make the channel as high value as possible for all you guys and other non-conventional route takers!

Your continued support is incredibly appreciated and genuinely keeps me going. Thank you so much in advance! :)
Awesome man! I've thought about starting a Patreon. Let me know how it goes!

Teliah Gienger

Awesome Sam!

Sam

Staff member
Thread starter #67
Hi everyone!

After a short break I'm back at it again. Here's Log 31 of my Entrepreneur Path. Here, I start to share a bit more about the journey that we're on as a company. It has been absolutely integral to our business to build deep, meaningful relationships with our clients. Here I try to give you an idea as to why.

These will be weekly from now on, with bonus videos on Thursdays which I'll mainly be using to hone my cinematography and editing skills!

Enjoy ;)

Teliah Gienger

Hi everyone!

After a short break I'm back at it again. Here's Log 31 of my Entrepreneur Path. Here, I start to share a bit more about the journey that we're on as a company. It has been absolutely integral to our business to build deep, meaningful relationships with our clients. Here I try to give you an idea as to why.

These will be weekly from now on, with bonus videos on Thursdays which I'll mainly be using to hone my cinematography and editing skills!

Enjoy ;)
Glad you're back! And congrats on getting your first contract!

Relationship in business is top priority. Not a lot of people operate that way, and I think it can isolates them as a business in some capacity if you're not focused on people.

Sam

Staff member
Thread starter #69
Glad you're back! And congrats on getting your first contract!

Relationship in business is top priority. Not a lot of people operate that way, and I think it can isolates them as a business in some capacity if you're not focused on people.
Definitely, so many doors have opened to me as a result of basing all my connections from existing relationships!

Sam

Staff member
Thread starter #74
Wow dude. Your bike got the worst of it though. Looks like a new wheel is necessary. Fixing that one might cost the same. Other than that wheel it looks like a great bike btw!
Yeah, it certainly took the brunt of the impact! Got it checked over and it was just a new wheel I needed. It's a beautiful bike but I'm about to sell. Rear derailleur just sheared off and I'm done with the constant maintenance haha! Also it's kind of risky doing courier work on a £1k+ bike. Going to move over to a simple single speed in the next couple of weeks after this one's been fixed up and sold on.

Teliah Gienger

Entrepreneur Path (Log 32) - Danny MacAskill

This was a pleasure to film. I met street trials Scottish BMX rider Danny MacAskill while cutting about delivering food last week. He had some great stuff to share about his journey, definitely give this one a watch all the way through!
Yes!! That was super great! and awesome questions Sam. :)

Gerrit

Yeah, it certainly took the brunt of the impact! Got it checked over and it was just a new wheel I needed. It's a beautiful bike but I'm about to sell. Rear derailleur just sheared off and I'm done with the constant maintenance haha! Also it's kind of risky doing courier work on a £1k+ bike. Going to move over to a simple single speed in the next couple of weeks after this one's been fixed up and sold on.
Yeah, I understand. But a single speed bike? I don’t even have a single speed bike and my country is flat 😄 well I’ve actually seen a few really nice single speed bikes as well. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sam

Staff member
Thread starter #80
Yeah, I understand. But a single speed bike? I don’t even have a single speed bike and my country is flat 😄 well I’ve actually seen a few really nice single speed bikes as well. 🤷🏼‍♂️
My thighs are approaching the size of tree trunks rn so it's not gonna be a problem 😂 loads of people use them, as hilly as Glasgow is.

I've been to the Netherlands, you only need one gear there haha! So flat it's weird!