What's new

Dropship Business Help!

Thread starter #1
Hey guys, I just created and launched a dropship store that sells outdoor gear. The major challenge I'm having so far is gaining traffic along with converting it into sales. I need help ASAP. I don't want to lose more capital and want advice from anyone who is also a dropshipper or successful in ecommerce if it's not too much to ask!

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I just created and launched a dropship store that sells outdoor gear. The major challenge I'm having so far is gaining traffic along with converting it into sales. I need help ASAP. I don't want to lose more capital and want advice from anyone who is also a dropshipper or successful in ecommerce if it's not too much to ask!
What kind of traffic sources are you using currently?

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, personally I'm not too experienced with driving specific paid traffic, but I do know there are a lot of traffic companies out there that you can hook up with.

I manage a giant affiliate marketing forum with over 90,000 members: https://www.affiliatefix.com/

The affiliate community is always needing tons of paid traffic so there are a ton of great resources there that you should check out. Creating an account is free. My account there is just under "KG" and I'm an admin. I could probably put you in touch with some people or at least the right thread to get you some help. :)

Thread starter #5
Kyle, I'd greatly appreciate it and am so thankful in advance if you can. I'll create an account over there and post the question over there too :)

Nicholas

Posting it once in relevant Facebook groups (especially under relevant posts) with thoughtful commentary. For example: Commenting a link of a Maglite water-resistant flashlight from the store (I love these, btw) in an off-grid, wilderness, or similar group in which people discuss the outdoors and may be interested in that. Even better example (if you can): Search the group for posts asking about flashlights and then comment on them with your link, and explain what makes that model suitable for them.

Gerrit

Posting it once in relevant Facebook groups (especially under relevant posts) with thoughtful commentary. For example: Commenting a link of a Maglite water-resistant flashlight from the store (I love these, btw) in an off-grid, wilderness, or similar group in which people discuss the outdoors and may be interested in that. Even better example (if you can): Search the group for posts asking about flashlights and then comment on them with your link, and explain what makes that model suitable for them.
The last option sounds even useful. I noted that down.