What's new

Crazy is a compliment ;)

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone! Since Sparknotes/Cliff Notes were my lifeline in school, I figured I'd borrow their format to introduce myself
?

-20 years old, born & raised in Atlanta
-Somehow landed the COOLEST job any 16/17 year old could ask for by selling private jets & charters to celebrities, Fortune 500 CEO's, and billionaires for an Atlanta based private aviation company
-Even though that was the most amazing job, I still wanted to do my own thing. So at 17, I started a B2B software company (which eventually failed, as many first time start ups do). However, I did complete a pretty substantial fundraising round at the age of 18 with this company
-I was the youngest person in the 100(?) year history to make the GA Trend 40 under 40 list at the age of 17
-Started in the e-commerce space (basic, I know). Initially stated with dropshipping, but eventually started buying inventory.
-Sold two of my e-commerce stores & bought a good amount of Bitcoin when it was about $500/BTC. (Sold them it got to $19K/BTC earlier this year
?)
-Baylor University drop out (sorry mom)
-Just did a TEDx about what it really means to be successful
-Co-founded an app which should be in the app store in about a month (after working for 18 months on it and having some MAJOR hiccups along the way)
Instagram: ChadCarrodus
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadcarrodus/

Gerrit

Welcome man, sounds like you’ve had an awesome past few years. What do you want to make going forward? And do you program or is your role in the development of that app of a different nature?

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Chad! Welcome to the community man. Love your story - you've accomplished a lot! Excited to see where life takes you.

Def stay in touch and consider starting a thread in the Follow Alongs and Journeys forum for whatever your next adventure is. :)