What's new

;

Thread starter #1
Hello, this thread will be stories of my history leading up to this point and what is to come in the future

First off, you might or might not be wondering what the ";" is for. It was adipred by the mental health community and means. "My story isn't over" someone with a tatoo of it has likely though or attempted suicide but survived in the end.

My story starts off 6 years ago, in summer afyer the 5th grade, I began having panic attacks at first they were minor and didn't happen often

Over time they grew more severe and came more often, this guessed me to get my parents to let me go into virtuial school,

Little did I know thay was the decision that led to the beginning of my downfall. I was 12 and boy did I procrastinate, I never got any of my work done at all.

After about of month of that I began to feel lonely, I asked my parents to take me back to a public school.

They accepted me however this is when my anxiety was at it's peak, someday I could even leave bed and I ended up missing more says than I even attended.

I was pulled from my class one day and I sat down with a member of the school staff.

They gave me a choice, either don't miss anymore days or return to virtuial school. I foolishly choose the virtuial school.

I once again never got my work done.

Skip a few years later and I'm trying to get back into public school by asking 6th and 7th and just doing 8th online.

I once again never got the work done.

That was there last time I tried virtuial school, I knew that it wasn't for me. It was time for me to embrace my mistakes and try to rebuild a new

I will and must get my GED which I decided to take classes for, I learned from many of my mistakes, I will no longer attempt to learn something I don't like at my home but instead a classroom or public place far m the distractions of my TV, laptop and games.

I begin my classes in July, till then that's all I have to say

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Great start! It's also smart to select a place where you work and learn, and a place where you relax and unwind. I have to do that sometimes myself.

As you're journey progresses makes sure to post updates here! :)

Teliah Gienger

This is a great start! Thanks for sharing your journey so far!

I think it's great to create boundaries in regards to places you work and places you relax. Until this becomes a habit and you naturally find those boundaries, it's ok to create a hard line.

Good luck and keep us updated!