To kick of this new season of Successful Dropout I was able to get our longtime business partners and best friends on the show (missing my sister Chelann though!) to talk about the pros and cons of partnership. We’ve been partners with Landon and Kennedy Wilkinson for over five years now, and friends for even longer. Together we have grown multiple six figure businesses and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Throughout our partnership and friendship we’ve have many ups and downs and we’ve learned a lot. In this episode we break down the last five years of business partnership experience into some key actionable steps that you can take to decide if getting a business partner is right for you, and if so, how to do it in the best way possible!
Here are some of the things we talk about:
- About our business partnership, how long we have been partners, what we have accomplished, where we are headed.
- Why having a business partner is great and why it’s not so great. When is it ideal, when is it not ideal?
- How do you choose the right business partner?
- How do you mitigate the risk of partnership?
- How do you keep the partnership healthy?
- What do you do when things start to get ugly?
- And More!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.