New profile posts

We, offer our assistance in homework of all subjects. Science, commerce, arts, law, management,Account,Finance,programming etc. we help students with all. With our aid, they expand their knowledge on numerous topics and score well in their assignments as well as their written exams. Our experts are your way to be successful in your academic career.Visit:https://www.domyhomework.co/c-programming-assignment-help.html
Are you looking to impress your chemistry teacher? It is important to ensure top quality presentations in each assignment to maintain a stable score. Even best students get flustered and end up submitting poor quality assignments. Do not make such a rookie mistake. Hire expert Chemistry Assignment Help at https://www.studentsassignments.com/chemistry-assignment-help/ and guarantee the best services for you!
It’s time for you to get the comprehensive writing service from 24X7assignmenthelp.com Our top priorities are to interact with students and come up with apt solutions to assignment. The assignment help online service gives liberty to discuss with our skilled and learned professionals who can guarantee the world’s best service. https://www.24x7assignmenthelp.com/online-homework-help-usa/
Musings on leadership as an introvert... Build the best systems you can - "so easy a monkey can do it", take the longer road of putting everything in writing ahead of time to avoid confusion (the written word is your friend), realize you may not come across so smoothly as your extraverted peers. That is alright. Leadership-by-overkill can also win championships.
Planning to take a leave of absence after my 3rd year of uni to start a startup (2019)

Right now focusing on creating an income stream, $3,000 USD / month from business foundation coaching / online course and personal development coaching
https://atlama-yatagi.gen.lv/

Büyük İtfaiye Yatakları

Havalı Atlama Minderi , alt ve üst olmak üzere iki odadan oluşmaktadır. ürünlerimizde çift dikiş uygulanır ve şişme Atlama Minderi içindeki figürlerin altından bir kat branda ile daha desteklenerek daha getirilir. Atlama yatağı, dünyanın pek yerinde yangın, ve insan hayatının
I have to admit guys, I'm tireddd and my willpower bank is runnin pretty low. But I had to step back and remind myself: to not have the "I have to" mindset, but more of the "I get to" mindset. This week I *get to* have the opportunity to work hard with an awesome group to choreograph, perform, direct, and produce a new dance video. Despite the stress, that's pretty amazing. Keep killin it out there fam!
Kylon
Kylon
I'm in the same boat in several different ways. There is so much going on right now and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed. But honestly, looking back over my life at all the other times I've felt this way and just kept pushing forward and doing my best...it's always turned out for the better! Somehow, it's always taken me to the next level.

You're thinking about it right! Life is always happening FOR you, not to you.
Teliah Gienger
Teliah Gienger
This is such a great reminder. :) I "get" to mindset is powerful and just what I needed to push through the afternoon slump. ;) Thanks April!
Wondering out loud here a bit - how ambitious is the right amount of ambition? Too much can be paralyzing, not enough is self-evident. Maybe being realistic is just a bad idea all around. Just so long as you can live with the consequences.
Kylon
Kylon
IMO, depends on what your goals are...what kind of results you want in life. Big results require big ambitions. I tend to naturally fall into being very realistic about things...which is a strength, but can def paralyze you and lead to pessimism at your worst. So I sprinkle my realistic thinking with a healthy dose of (sometimes blind) optimism. It's taken awhile to learn how to do that.
Monday's are my favorite. After work I go to a coffee shop to kill time & do personal work before my dance class later. Green tea + SD forum inspiration + brain-storming for my next project in a word doc + knowing I get to dance in an hour = best way to start the week ~
Kylon
Kylon
I'm right with you. Monday's are pretty radical. lol Almost everything you described I've done today too...with the exception of dancing...but I'll get on that. haha
Uploading Day 19 now! Keep an eye out on my Entrepreneur Path thread to hear the latest and have a peek at the River Clyde in Glasgow, Scotland :)
Kylon
Kylon
OMG Scotland! :D
Sam
Sam
Haha! I've got a slightly better camera I might take up north in a few weeks :)