What's new

What would you do with $37,500?

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #1
What would you do with $37,500? ?

That's the average yearly cost of earning a degree.

Forget school.

What kind of experiences could you have with $37,500 that would have a greater impact on your life than sitting in a classroom full of just-in-case learning?

Our friends at Your Project X outline your options perfectly here: https://www.yourprojectx.com/blog/what-would-you-do

I'm curious to hear your answers below though! What specifically would you do , if you were given 37,500 to spend on life experiences instead of earning a degree? What experiences would teach you/help you grow infinitely more than sitting in a classroom??

I'd pay off my truck, and take the last $17,000 and put in a savings account designated for our renovation projects in transforming our home into a bnb. Then I'd take the car note I no longer pay and invest it into better office equipment and software as well as marketing and business education in order to advance to full time self empliymen5.

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #3
I'd pay off my truck, and take the last $17,000 and put in a savings account designated for our renovation projects in transforming our home into a bnb. Then I'd take the car note I no longer pay and invest it into better office equipment and software as well as marketing and business education in order to advance to full time self empliymen5.
Love it!

I rethought this, and figured I'd let my wife get her VA started based upon the fact this would easily replace her income for one year. 1 year is sufficient time to bring in enough clients to go full time VA. That's something we'e struggling to figure out atm.