Looking for a job that's different & meaningful?
Discover Jobs That Matter
After lots of research and interviews with our community, we've selected the following criteria - we call them PURPOSE SPARKS - when evaluating jobs for meaning and impact. We use these criteria to handpick the jobs in our weekly listings. More details here.
TOP 10 PURPOSEFUL JOB LISTINGS
from internships to jobs requiring around 4 years experience
1. PART-TIME: Develop your brand management, writing, and social media skills as the communications assistant to an organization working to eradicate unconscious racial and gender bias @Be More — NYC
2. Use your data analysis skills to help this biotech food company at the “bleeding” edge of designing meat substitutes make better decisions @Impossible Foods — Redwood City, CA
3. Grow your visual design, user research and collaboration skills as the Associate Product Designer at the company tackling the substitute teacher shortage @Swing Education — San Mateo, CA
4. Develop your interviewing, training and recruitment skills as the human resources coordinator at the most famous performing arts school in America @The Juilliard School – NYC
5. APPRENTICESHIP: Love art and traveling the world by boat? Apprentice as a professional public speaker and auctioneer, building skills from sales to entrepreneurship @Park West Gallery — the High Seas!
opportunities for those with more than 4 years of experience
1. Deepen your entrepreneurial, program design and partnership skills to launch STEAM, a new hub for training high school students in high demand fields at @Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Organization — Brooklyn, NY
2. Develop grant-making strategies, implement programs, evaluate their impact and collaborate with donors as the Associate Director of Strategy at the consulting firm dedicated to high-impact philanthropy @Arabella Advisors — Washington DC
3. Enhance your design thinking and prototyping skills helping create new products and proof-of-concepts for emerging technologies as a product designer for @First Principle — Brooklyn, NY
4. Take your strategic communication skills to the next level as the director of marketing and communications highlighting the power of data to solve local government challenges @What Works Cities — NYC
5. Lead supply chain planning at the bakery which pioneered social justice employment practices @Greyston Bakery – Yonkers, NY
Friends can also sign up for the newsletter here.