Looking for a job that's different & meaningful?
Discover Jobs That Matter
After lots of research and interviews with our community, we've selected the following criteria - we call them PURPOSE SPARKS - when evaluating jobs for meaning and impact. We use these criteria to handpick the jobs in our weekly listings. More details here.
TOP 10 PURPOSEFUL JOB LISTINGS
from internships to jobs requiring around 4 years experience
1. Gain broad experience in a startup focused on supporting female leaders as you manage online content and collaborate with the community @Ellevate – NYC
2. Help more developing communities get access to clean water as copywriter for all campaigns, projects and communications @charity: water – NYC
3. SEASONAL: Cowboy/girl needed! Teach riding lessons on the weekend and care for the herd during the week from Aug - Oct @Girl Scouts of Western Washington – Washington
4. Deepen your interpersonal skills while mastering the slopes for free in the Colorado ski mountains as the rental shop attendant @Arapahoe Basin – Colorado
5. FELLOWSHIP: Deepen your partnership and sales skills to expand the market in greater San Francisco for Moringa Oleifera, a tree with numerous health benefits sourced exclusively from women-led farming cooperatives @Kuli Kuli – Oakland
opportunities for those with more than 4 years of experience
1. Expand your leadership skills as the manager of a product engineering team that aims to grow as human beings and software engineers @Asana – San Francisco
2. Develop partnership strategies, experiment with creative event concepts, and look to scale your efforts as the senior manager of events and partnership marketing @Flatiron School – NYC
3. Grow your graphic design skills working on projects for humanitarian clients @Utra Virgo– Brooklyn
4. Deepen your relationship management and coaching skills with neighborhood leaders across the country eager to learn your fundraising strategies for community change @ioby – Brooklyn
5. Expand your digital, brand and user experience skills as a marketing strategist at a boutique innovation and strategy company @Part and Sum – Brooklyn
Like our work? Spread the word:
Friends can also sign up for the newsletter here.