Looking for a job that's different & meaningful?
Discover Jobs That Matter
After lots of research and interviews with our community, we've selected the following criteria - we call them PURPOSE SPARKS - when evaluating jobs for meaning and impact. We use these criteria to handpick the jobs in our weekly listings. More details here.
TOP 10 PURPOSEFUL JOB LISTINGS
from internships to jobs requiring around 4 years experience
1. Do you want to experience island life…? Teach English and meet people from all over the world in one of the 20 Indonesian cities at @EF – Indonesia
2. Sharpen your digital skills by managing email communications at the B-corp clothing retailer @Eileen Fisher – NYC
3. INTERNSHIP: Be part of an organization fighting climate change and improve your administrative and strategic planning skills as a part-time intern at @New Forests – San Francisco, CA
4. INTERNSHIP: Develop your leadership, budgeting, hiring and management skills as a general management intern at the B-corp supporting small and unique designers across the globe @UncommonGoods – NYC
5. Are you a creative designer who loves lunch as much as typography and technology? Work on the brand design of a platform that provides affordable lunch (from the best restaurants) @MealPal – NYC
opportunities for those with more than 4 years of experience
1. Consult clients on sustainability strategy as a senior CSR communication strategist at the purpose-driven creative agency @thinkPARALLAX – Encinitas, CA
2. Manage a donor portfolio, cultivate board relationships and shape philanthropic strategy for a network of 34 charter schools as Director of Development @Achievement First – NYC
3. Invent new ways of connecting people to the communities and activities they love as a product designer @Meetup – NYC
4. Hone your partnership building and communication skills while making a positive social impact as the senior associate of sustainable growth at the organization certifying B-corps @BLab – NYC
5. Lead the Center for Open Hiring, a collaborative learning space founded by Greyston Bakery that trains communities and businesses in the implementation of open hiring practices @GreystonBakery – Yonkers, NY
Like our work? Spread the word:
Friends can also sign up for the newsletter here.