What's new

Te's 2018 Goals :)

Gerrit

Glasgow summers can be awesome, but I think I won't be able to live here longer term because the winters really do get me down
Where would you move? Anywhere actually sunny or just further south on that island of your 😄?

Gerrit

Haha! I think I need a stretch in the States (Cali is calling) but could also see some time in India, Germany or South Africa being a possibility
If you just want to try living outside of your country for the experience, lots of Americans and British people I know move to Prague or anywhere in Asia to teach English. Kate (my fiancée) was doing that when I met her in church in Prague.
It also teaches you a lot about getting clients and maintaining them. How to be efficient with your time etc.
If you would ever really want to pursue something like that I know plenty people in Prague and a few all over Asia that do this.

Sam

If you just want to try living outside of your country for the experience, lots of Americans and British people I know move to Prague or anywhere in Asia to teach English. Kate (my fiancée) was doing that when I met her in church in Prague.
It also teaches you a lot about getting clients and maintaining them. How to be efficient with your time etc.
If you would ever really want to pursue something like that I know plenty people in Prague and a few all over Asia that do this.
I actually grew up in Central Asia and have spent a few weeks in Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Romania and India over the last few years. So I'm well and truly comfortable outside my culture and I want to pick and choose over the next few years when finances allow 😁

Gerrit

I actually grew up in Central Asia and have spent a few weeks in Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Romania and India over the last few years. So I'm well and truly comfortable outside my culture and I want to pick and choose over the next few years when finances allow 😁
O wow 😮 that sounds awesome man. A lifetime of adventures.