What's new

Te's 2018 Goals :)

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #1
Hey everyone,

I was encouraged by Kylon to post my goals too and update throughout the next year. :) I'll probably try to update each month or maybe each quarter as that's what we do with the businesses. :)

Anyways, here they are:
  • Hire a manager for Renu
  • Finalize all Renu systems by September 2018
  • Go to Italy/Spain in July 2018 for a month
  • Be hosting/co-hosting 4-6 retreats or teacher trainings this year
  • Use money from TT and crypto gains to pay off school loan debt by December 2018
  • Te lose 20 more lbs by eating clean, counting calories and working out at High Intensity Levels every day for at least 45-60 min by Sept 2018
  • Open a second location of NUYU Juice Bar by August 2018
  • Conduct Renu School of Yoga first TT June-September with at least 5 participants
  • Master pincha(a yoga posture)
  • Gienger Properties purchase a fixer upper 4 bed 2 bath home with 10 acres between Cle Elum and Snoqualmie Pass
  • Acquire 1 rental property with Gienger Properties

A few of these are similar to Kylon, as we do work hand in hand with most of our businesses, but a few of them are my own and a few of them have already happened this year which I'm STOKED about! :)
Talk soon!

Sam

Staff member
Hey everyone,

I was encouraged by Kylon to post my goals too and update throughout the next year. :) I'll probably try to update each month or maybe each quarter as that's what we do with the businesses. :)

Anyways, here they are:
  • Hire a manager for Renu
  • Finalize all Renu systems by September 2018
  • Go to Italy/Spain in July 2018 for a month
  • Be hosting/co-hosting 4-6 retreats or teacher trainings this year
  • Use money from TT and crypto gains to pay off school loan debt by December 2018
  • Te lose 20 more lbs by eating clean, counting calories and working out at High Intensity Levels every day for at least 45-60 min by Sept 2018
  • Open a second location of NUYU Juice Bar by August 2018
  • Conduct Renu School of Yoga first TT June-September with at least 5 participants
  • Master pincha(a yoga posture)
  • Gienger Properties purchase a fixer upper 4 bed 2 bath home with 10 acres between Cle Elum and Snoqualmie Pass
  • Acquire 1 rental property with Gienger Properties

A few of these are similar to Kylon, as we do work hand in hand with most of our businesses, but a few of them are my own and a few of them have already happened this year which I'm STOKED about! :)
Talk soon!
Guys it's awesome to see how well you work together as a team! You do realise you're setting an incredible example right? With the future of work changing at the pace it is, the way we work in our relationships is changing too and you've both just GOT IT! :D

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #8
Guys it's awesome to see how well you work together as a team! You do realise you're setting an incredible example right? With the future of work changing at the pace it is, the way we work in our relationships is changing too and you've both just GOT IT! :D
Aww!! Thanks so much Sam! :) We appreciate that, and love working together!

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #10
Are you guys buying two houses or do you disagree on the amount of rooms? ^_^ (since Kylon wants 3 bed 2 bath ^_^)
hahahaha! I added a room because it'd be sweet to have a decent size office...but it could still be a 3/2 with a den or something. lol!

Yea, send any recommendations...we'd love to see as much as we can!

Gerrit

Well I know very little about Spain to be honest. I've only been to Barcelona. But Italy I would really recommend Tuscany (Florence, Pisa, Siena and one of the beach towns) + Cinque Terre, which is technically just outside of Tuscany in Liguria. But if you can manage time wise, I think both Venice and Rome are also worth visiting, but they're incredibly touristic. But I love Italy, there are so many regions and cities worth a trip that a few months won't cover it :D. Food wise: Try to find a food tour in Florence. One of the best experiences ever. We had a few wine food pairing things at different places that were a lot better then just getting a pasta at a restaurant on a piazza, which is also awesome but this was just next level. And gelato, no one makes it like the Italians, so don't forget to eat that every day :D. Even if it messes with your health/weight goals, it's worth it :D and they have great coffee. If Milan comes up, it's my least favorite of the ones I've visited. Still nice but I would go to any of the previously mentioned places before Milan. I hope this helps :D

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #12
Well I know very little about Spain to be honest. I've only been to Barcelona. But Italy I would really recommend Tuscany (Florence, Pisa, Siena and one of the beach towns) + Cinque Terre, which is technically just outside of Tuscany in Liguria. But if you can manage time wise, I think both Venice and Rome are also worth visiting, but they're incredibly touristic. But I love Italy, there are so many regions and cities worth a trip that a few months won't cover it :D. Food wise: Try to find a food tour in Florence. One of the best experiences ever. We had a few wine food pairing things at different places that were a lot better then just getting a pasta at a restaurant on a piazza, which is also awesome but this was just next level. And gelato, no one makes it like the Italians, so don't forget to eat that every day :D. Even if it messes with your health/weight goals, it's worth it :D and they have great coffee. If Milan comes up, it's my least favorite of the ones I've visited. Still nice but I would go to any of the previously mentioned places before Milan. I hope this helps :D
Oh my gosh! This is so helpful! :) Thank you!

I'm stoked.

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Woot. Going to Barcelona this July as well. Looking forward to it!

Gerrit

Woot. Going to Barcelona this July as well. Looking forward to it!
Barcelona is awesome! I could definitely live there. Just check out Gaudi’s stuff if you like architecture. He build some weird buildings for sure. But they’re still awesome. But it’s mostly just a super chill city with great food and weather. (You probably know this but don’t call them Spanish, you might offend them heavily)

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #15
Barcelona is awesome! I could definitely live there. Just check out Gaudi’s stuff if you like architecture. He build some weird buildings for sure. But they’re still awesome. But it’s mostly just a super chill city with great food and weather. (You probably know this but don’t call them Spanish, you might offend them heavily)
I love architecture! Ummm...didn't know that! What do you call them then?

Gerrit

Catalans, are from Catalonia, capital Barcelona. A region that considers itself oppressed by Spain and France. But also makes the most money, the Spanish part at least. A lot of them feel the Spanish Crown is steeling their income and gives it to the rest of Spain, who they consider lazy and dumb. Lately there has been a lot of drama there. The regional government organized a referendum to vote for independence and Spanish police tried to shut it down. They beat up everyone trying to vote, no matter their age or gender. Meaning the papers where full of old people with blood all over their faces. Last few months Spain has been trying to imprison the leader of the local Catalan government in which they are failing. There isn't any violence from the catalan side, but there are sometimes protest which is smart to stay away from.

Teliah Gienger

Thread starter #17
Catalans, are from Catalonia, capital Barcelona. A region that considers itself oppressed by Spain and France. But also makes the most money, the Spanish part at least. A lot of them feel the Spanish Crown is steeling their income and gives it to the rest of Spain, who they consider lazy and dumb. Lately there has been a lot of drama there. The regional government organized a referendum to vote for independence and Spanish police tried to shut it down. They beat up everyone trying to vote, no matter their age or gender. Meaning the papers where full of old people with blood all over their faces. Last few months Spain has been trying to imprison the leader of the local Catalan government in which they are failing. There isn't any violence from the catalan side, but there are sometimes protest which is smart to stay away from.
Wow! That's crazy and really good to know! Thanks for the information. ;)