What's new

My 2018 Journey

Sam

Staff member
It’s been a little while since I have shared anything but I have written and scheduled my remaining blogs for 2018, so that frees up a lot of my time and mind to focus now on creating my products! Yay! One step closer 🙌🏻
Progress accumulates over time, in a couple of years you'll realise how incredible your trajectory has been! So every victory counts, well done :)

Thread starter #42
It’s been a little too long since I’ve shared an update. But I am finally working on creating my planners! It has been such a learning curve, and by learning curve I mean I have no idea what I’m doing haha! But it’s been really awesome getting out of my comfort zone. I am hoping to get this released before New Years but even if I don’t meet my deadline I’m going to keep going. I have had a lot of ideas arise so I’m looking forward to a bright future.

Sam

Staff member
It’s been a little too long since I’ve shared an update. But I am finally working on creating my planners! It has been such a learning curve, and by learning curve I mean I have no idea what I’m doing haha! But it’s been really awesome getting out of my comfort zone. I am hoping to get this released before New Years but even if I don’t meet my deadline I’m going to keep going. I have had a lot of ideas arise so I’m looking forward to a bright future.
Inspired by your trajectory, thinking long term will serve you well.

Thread starter #44
Well here’s an exciting update for this girl who had no idea what she was doing: I just sent my final draft of my planner to the print shop for a quote!! Yes we are in February tomorrow but I had determined early on that I would not let any setbacks keep me from finishing. This has been one of the hardest things I’ve done, and I just feel so proud because I have had the tendency in the past to give up or not even start. Well, I’m one step closer as of tonight than I’ve ever been :)

Sam

Staff member
Well here’s an exciting update for this girl who had no idea what she was doing: I just sent my final draft of my planner to the print shop for a quote!! Yes we are in February tomorrow but I had determined early on that I would not let any setbacks keep me from finishing. This has been one of the hardest things I’ve done, and I just feel so proud because I have had the tendency in the past to give up or not even start. Well, I’m one step closer as of tonight than I’ve ever been :)
Dulce, that's awesome! Every marathon is made up of thousands of small steps. And this was a big step.

Thread starter #47
Okay, it’s been a while since I’ve shared any update but things have been moving along and I have pushed myself past what I thought I could do! This week I will officially be taking pre orders for our planners!!! I have been racing against time as I’m also almost due with baby # 2 so yay to getting things done :)

Sam

Staff member
Okay, it’s been a while since I’ve shared any update but things have been moving along and I have pushed myself past what I thought I could do! This week I will officially be taking pre orders for our planners!!! I have been racing against time as I’m also almost due with baby # 2 so yay to getting things done :)
Good job making steady, consistent progress! How are the pre-orders going? Great to hear that you're getting things pulled together before such an important time, congrats!

Teliah Gienger

Pre-orders could be better - I anticipated more sales by now so I’m going to be brainstorming on how to improve that
Dulce, it has been so cool watching you in this journey on FB, especially after having your little boy! How were your pre-orders? Is it too late to put one down for me? :D I'd love one!