What's new

Hello! I'm Sahil, a newbie indie maker.?

Thread starter #1
I'm a 21-year-old, newbie indie maker?. I dropped out of college during the 5th semester, where I was pursuing computer science degree. I still love computer science but never got along with the education system, so that was the reason behind it. After dropping out, I discovered I love learning more than anything but hated it for the most part of my childhood because of the carrot and stick system. I'm passionate about self-directing learning. And being a coder, a problem solver, I'm in the process of shipping my first web product i.e. Remote Learners Club, which will be basically a community of self-directed learners. There's more to it.;) Stay tuned!

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Dude this is fantastic! Let me know when you get that launched. We can chat about getting that listed in the resources here. :)

Consider keeping us up to date with your journey in our follow-along forum as well.

I can also try to work on adding more emojis. haha

Gerrit

Like Kylon just said put that Remote Learners club in the follow along part. Because I would love to learn more about it. How far are you now and when will you launch? What will make you different from Udemy or Coursera? Who’s your target audience etc.

Thread starter #6
I'm going to launch it today if 2-3 tasks that are remaining get done if not then tomorrow. Gerrit, I will post all the details here on the forum. Kylon, yeah I would love to have a chat about the project. Teliah and Sam, sure I will post the progress in the "follow along" section.