What's new

Greetings from California

Thread starter #1
I'm currently a "student" and failing both my summer school classes and just want to dropout. I want to work in the IT field but I hate school and don't want to set foot in a classroom ever again. I also have a YouTube gaming channel that I started a month ago and hope it goes well since I love playing videos games I would to make a living off of. I've been in school for 4 years and have changedmy major many times until I finally found what I want to do as a living. I really would like to play video games as a living.

Teliah Gienger

I'm currently a "student" and failing both my summer school classes and just want to dropout. I want to work in the IT field but I hate school and don't want to set foot in a classroom ever again. I also have a YouTube gaming channel that I started a month ago and hope it goes well since I love playing videos games I would to make a living off of. I've been in school for 4 years and have changedmy major many times until I finally found what I want to do as a living. I really would like to play video games as a living.
Hey! I commented on another thread of yours. But, I'll reiterate. :)

I would find a job that you can really immerse yourself in, in the IT field. That way you can come to your parents with a plan. @Kylon could probably speak to this a little more but until he responds, listen to this episode. :)

https://successfuldropout.com/faf-how-to-convince-your-parents-to-let-you-drop-out-of-college/