What's new

Great to meet you! Quick intro

Thread starter #1
Excited for this community.

I'm the CEO of Praxis, a company whose entire mission is to help launch careers without college. We've helped launch a few hundred so far, and we're just getting started!

I was homeschooled as a kid, highly self-directed, and my wife and I do the same with our own kids now. I'm dedicated to the relentless pursuit of freedom in my own life, and always excited to help others gain more freedom too!

I'm up for taking questions on anything, but my sweet spot is how to build a great career. And let me tell you, the absence of a degree is not a disadvantage. That's the lie. It's actually an advantage!

I'm a zero inbox guy and quick on email, so hit me up directly anytime - isaac@discoverpraxis.com

I also love big ideas, philosophy, economics, and almost everything but politics and modern country music. ;-)

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Awwww yeah. You know it's gonna be good when you get @isaacmorehouse in the house! ;)

Welcome man. Now that you have a profile in here, we need to get Praxis listed in our resources so our members are aware and can check out your site. When you have a chance, go here, click "Add Resource" > "Apprenticeship Programs" > then fill in a few fields of information (you can probably just select "does not have file" fyi). Honestly you could probably also add your personal website and blog as a resource too. :)

Big fan here. Glad to have you!

Sam

Staff member
Hi Isaac! Been great to hear a bit about Praxis from your interview and other episodes Kylon's done on it. Definitely tackling a fast growing problem, looking forward to your contributions on here!