What's new

Entrepreneur Path

Sam

Thread starter #46
True that. We even talked about moving there today and we were like "yeah and we can just live with Sam!" lol jk
Ahahaha! That would be an adventure 😂 by the way been talking to this awesome dude a couple of years younger than me who's starting up his own digital media company to help small businesses and startups flourish with their image using really nice footage and photography. I've offered my car in exchange for his expertise and equipment. Keep an eye out on high quality footage from the Highlands in a few weeks' time 😉

Ahahaha! That would be an adventure 😂 by the way been talking to this awesome dude a couple of years younger than me who's starting up his own digital media company to help small businesses and startups flourish with their image using really nice footage and photography. I've offered my car in exchange for his expertise and equipment. Keep an eye out on high quality footage from the Highlands in a few weeks' time 😉
AH! Yes! We loved the highlands and driving through there was our favorite. :)

Sam

Thread starter #56
I like the music in this one. Where do you usually get your music from?

I also remember driving on those roads and not understanding what all the squiggly lines meant haha. Pedestrian crossing I guess?
I got permission from 'Akira the Don' who does Jordan Peterson remixes to use his music :)

No, it's actually a central reservation. Kind of a no man's land on neither side of the road haha