What's new

Entrepreneur Path

Sam

Thread starter #1
Hi all,

Kylon suggested I post my daily videos up here documenting my self-development and progress in business. I'm not going into specific details on the business I'm getting off the ground as we're trying not to draw attention from our competitors. What I will be discussing are various business concepts, skills and tools I learn to use and implement along the way, as well as introspective thoughts and a great deal about my core beliefs. I'm hoping this provides a ton of great value for you all.

I'll post each video separately, and add additional postings daily as I upload on YouTube. Enjoy!

-Sam Watt

Hi all,

Kylon suggested I post my daily videos up here documenting my self-development and progress in business. I'm not going into specific details on the business I'm getting off the ground as we're trying not to draw attention from our competitors. What I will be discussing are various business concepts, skills and tools I learn to use and implement along the way, as well as introspective thoughts and a great deal about my core beliefs. I'm hoping this provides a ton of great value for you all.

I'll post each video separately, and add additional postings daily as I upload on YouTube. Enjoy!

-Sam Watt
This is a great idea! :) I love that they are shorter too! Great job...keep it up.