What's new

Dulce, College Drop Out

Thread starter #1
Hi there everyone,

I’m typically one to just look in from the outside but I'm ready to leave my comfort zone and engage in this community ☺️
I’m a college drop out, and currently planning to start an online stationery business (planners, journals, goal setting tools...) along with a blog. I’m excited to learn from you all ?

Thread starter #6
Welcome to SD Dulce! :) It's good to see you in here. I didn't know that's what you wanted to do! I'm stoked for that. Keep us updated! Have you always had a knack for planning and organizing?
Funny that you ask but no, I didn’t start actually using planners until about 2 years ago and found that I loved having control of how my day went just by taking some time to be intentional and plan it ☺️

Teliah Gienger

Funny that you ask but no, I didn’t start actually using planners until about 2 years ago and found that I loved having control of how my day went just by taking some time to be intentional and plan it ☺️
That's awesome! I didn't like to plan either until I found that I could do so much more and really excel in my day with some planning. :)