What's new

Dropped out. Now make more than my professors.

Thread starter #1
My names Austin Batchelor. I dropped out after a year of college and eventually found myself teaching online courses on digital painting. I’m a Praxis advisor and I create content for my +60,000 students and 20,000 YouTube subscribers. I can’t wait to meet more people on here and make some great connections

Gerrit

Awesome story! So you do all your work from home? Or do you have an office/studio where you work from?

Gerrit

That sounds great man. Maybe you can put some of your lectures in the resources part of this site so people from here can see what you do.

Kylon

Administrator
Staff member
Austin man! It's great to see you in here!

You should definitely show some of your art in this thread, I really enjoy seeing it from time to time scrolling through FB.

Also can we look forward to some gnarly debate questions in here like on FB as well? haha

Anastasia

That's so awesome to hear Austin, thanks for sharing, really inspiring for me as an artist too. Where can I see your art? I'd love to see your YouTube channel as well

Teliah Gienger

Welcome to the forum Austin! It's great to have you here. :)

Yes, I would definitely share your work on here or in the "follow-along" thread! It's great to have another Praxian here too. :)