This is episode is part 2 with the incredible Braun Shedd! See his first episode here.
I love chatting with Braun. Sometimes I feel like I’m sitting at the feet of a young Socrates in the making. The dude is an incredible philosopher – full of wisdom, alway searching, always questioning…the epitome of a Successful Dropout. I hope you enjoy listening to Braun in this episode as much as I did when we were recording!
Some of the things we talk about:
- Forest fires and how the world is coming to an end
- Cryptocurrency and investing
- Braun Shedd was almost a Bitcoin millionaire. Almost. Got into BTC at $0.10!
- Stealing his parent’s electricity to make money
- What Braun has been up to since Actiview
- Chatting about startups
- How do you know if you are building something people want?
- The realities of building a startup
- 3 things you definitely want to know before you jump into a startup
- 8760 Hours PDF – Amazing worksheet. How to get the most out of next year!
- The Unbeaten Path – Great stories from dropouts!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.