Blake Boles is an author, educator, adventurer who helps young people become more self-directed. He designs and leads life changing trips for teenagers through his company Unschool Adventures. He’s also the author of three books, he speaks for alternative school and homeschooling conferences, and his work has appeared on The Huffington Post, New York Times, USA Today, BBC Travel, Psychology Today, and Fox Business.
Blake and I share a lot of the same interests as far as self-directed learning, snowboarding, unschooling, adventuring, and just doing and thinking differently in general. I really enjoyed this episode and Blake is an incredible resource for you if you listen to this show! Go and check out his stuff!
- Blake’s website
- Unschool Adventures
- The Art of Self-Directed Learning by Blake Boles
- Better Than College by Blake Boles
- College Without High School by Blake Boles
- Key and Peele YouTube video – the video we were laughing at in this episode. Hilarious.
- Off-Trail Learning – Blake’s podcast
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.