Daniel is an entrepreneur dedicated to creating and building success through e-commerce. His focus and expertise is selling on the Amazon platform. Together him and his business partner Ryan have built a massive e-commerce empire focused on selling their own brands through Amazon. They also created a website; ryananddaniel.com in order to inspire and coach other entrepreneurs on how to sell on Amazon. Daniel and his business partner have been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, The Huffington Post, and Pat Flyn’s Smart Passive Income.
Time Stamped Notes
- 00:40 Kylon’s intro
- 01:15 Daniel shares more about himself
- 03:00 More about private labeling on Amazon
- 05:20 Is Amazon too saturated with sellers?
- 09:00 Building customer base outside of Amazon
- 12:00 Is it easy to get started selling on Amazon?
- 13:30 How big is Daniel’s operation?
- 15:30 Daniel’s dropout story
- 21:15 How Daniel’s friends and family reacted to him dropping out
- 22:30 Advice for anyone who’s parents don’t support them dropping out
- 24:40 Biggest fear dropping out
- 26:00 Daniel shares what he did the first several months after he dropped out
- 30:30 What is it like having a business partner?
- 34:00 How does Daniel generate revenue?
- 35:40 Daniel’s worst entrepreneurial moment and what he learned
- 39:40 AH-HA moment
- 42:00 Get clear on what you want to be, do and have
- 45:25 What older Daniel would tell younger Daniel
- 47:15 Personal habit that contributes to Daniel’s success
- 48:25 Quality Daniel has that he considers essential to being an entrepreneur
- 50:30 Book that Daniel recommends
- 51:40 Internet resource Daniel recommends
- 52:40 Daniel’s next big goal
- 53:40 Advice for anyone who is thinking of dropping out
- 54:50 Advice for anyone who has already dropped out
- 56:00 Best way to connect with Daniel and a FREE GIFT!
4 Key Points
- The weakest link in the chain determines the strength of the ENTIRE chain. Make sure you have a strong team running your organization, and that every person on the team is adding the maximum value possible. Don’t be afraid to “trim the fat” and streamline your business. What 20% of your team is producing 80% of the results?
- At the end of the day, look back on all the tasks you spent your time on and figure out the monetary value of each task. Use this to make sure you are spending time on the things that matter the most to grow your revenue and business.
- You need to master something. You need to choose something and spend enough time and energy on it in order to become a master at it and everything else will fall into place.
- If you face fear, it will run away from you instead of towards you.
- Daniel’s Facebook page and the best way to connect with him personally
- Get Daniel’s Ten Step Guide to Launching Your First Amazon Product
- How to Get Lucky by Max Gunther – New to Audible? Get your trial and your first book FREE here!
- Focus At Will – Pretty much Pandora but for focus/brain music 🙂 Would HIGHLY recommend!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.